Our challenge is to accomplish the following services for your organization:
- 1. To not decrease benefits, but increase them.
- 2. To decrease your cost significantly (15 to 40 percent or more).
- 3. To improve the quality of your healthcare. Make available to your employees the best Physicians and Facilities for those important operations and do this at a cost that can save you from 20 to 60 percent.
The Healthcare Market is Changing
In a speech by Dave Chase, founder of the Health Rosetta Organization, he states the following “Healthcare Stole the American Dream”.
He went on to say the following. Regular people including nurses and doctors are taking it back by fixing healthcare. The good news is that it is working.
Healthcare is the reason that 70% of American families have less than $1000 in savings. It is not because employers are stingy. They are actually spending far more money on employees than they did 20 years ago. The problem is that every dollar and then some has gone to purchase healthcare. Because for too long employers have badly managed how they purchase healthcare.
How do we fix this problem? We show you common sense solutions that have already been invented and are being used across the country. We use these proven solutions to help you take back the money that is being wasted on middlemen and misguided approaches. Join us, we are bringing back the American Dream by helping you make good decisions.
Services & Solutions
- Direct Primary Care
- Multiple Funding Options
- Plan Design
- Comparative Analysis
- Pharmacy & PBM Analysis
- Specialized Outlier Programs
- New Proven Approaches
- The Power of $0
- Review of Programs & Comparative Analysis
- Increasing the Medical Quality of the Program
- Funding Options
- Plan Design
- Program Reviews
Technology (Handled by our backroom at BAI)
- Call Centers
- Compliance Tracking
- Technology Platform
- New Hire Onboarding
- Variable Hour Employee Tracking
- Sec. 125
- WRAP Documents
- Comparative Analysis of Voluntary Programs
- Disability Options (STD/LTD)
- Voluntary Programs
- Medicare Supplement Presentations to your “soon-to-be” retirees
And much more….