IBC announces the addition of an important technology assistance program that will reduce our clients’ HR work by as much as 80%. We are passionate about ensuring that our clients are efficient, accurate and productive. Some of the services included in this technology are listed below:
- Personal Benefits Summary
- Easy-to Understand Benefits Guide
- On site Benefit Advisors to communicate benefits and assist with enrollments
- A Certified Call Center with voice-recorded enrollment elections, call tracking and reporting
- New hire onboarding management
- Access for employee self-enrollment
- Electronic file feed to your carriers each week
- Weekly eligibility audits to eliminate billing errors
- Reporting, calculations and employee notifications as required by ACA (Affordable Care Act)
Other special compliance assistance:
- Track and report average hours of variable-hour employees to determine whether to offer or terminate health coverage for the upcoming stability period. Also available is tracking for variable-hour employees trending towards eligibility for health coverage.
- “WRAP” Documents around carrier provided documents to ensure compliance with ERISA-required information. The “wrap” has been created by Core Documents, Inc. a leader in the industry.